IASBO Facilities Conference & Expo
This seminar is designed for professionals responsible for the maintenance of a district's facilities and grounds, the funding and expenditures of district projects, purchasing, and sustainability, and the recruiting, hiring, and retention of staff.
A vendor table-top expo will be held during the expanded networking/lunch session.
- Environmental Testing Concerns, Strategies, & Requirements
- School Safety & the Pass Program
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Inviting Quotes on Smaller Dollar Public Works Projects
- Custodial Staffing: Recruiting, Training, & Retention
- Financial Operations in Current Time
- Floor Care
- Why Schools Should Have a Certified Pool Instructor
- Getting Smart About Building Network Convergence
- School Safety - a Roundtable Discussion
Download the Agenda.
Registration Fee: $145, Members and Non-members, includes continental breakfast and lunch
To receive a refund, cancellation must be received in writing by September 12, 2019.
Companies Registered for Tabletop Exhibits To Date:
Alliance Environmental Group, Inc.
BAY Advisors LLC
BELFOR Property Restoration
CORE Construction Indiana
EARTH LABORATORIES, INC.
Electronic Systems Group
GMB Architecture + Engineering
Keystone Architecture, Inc.
Patcraft Commercial Flooring
Precision Control Systems
Skillman Corporation, The
Software Systems, Inc.
The Garland Company, Inc.
The Motz Group
Willdan, Contractor for Duke Energy